- Monthly 280, - € pocket money
- Monthly 70, - € subsidy to the language school costs
- Paid vacationOwn furnished, heatable, lockable room with daylight in the apartment of the family and free catering
- Free food supply
- Financing of the trips to the language school
- Accident, liability and health insurance
- The family takes the costs of their desired medical examinations
- German as colloquial language in the family
- Possibility to reach the agency at any time
- Protection against dismissal
- Promotion of the participation at cultural/social events
- 4 evenings and 1.5 coherent days per week work-free
- Legal holidays are to be adjusted as free or by spare time
- At least 1 free Sunday per month
- You organize and finance your arrival
- Working time: max. 30 hours per Week at 5/6 days, inclusive Babysitting in the evening
- Assistance with the childcare
- Support with easy housework
- Participation in language courses, which are financed by guest parents (i.e. Rule 4 hr./week, 1 - 2 times per week)
- 18 - 26 years, at the time of the visa application
- Graduation/ A’ level
- Minimum good basic knowledge of the German language = 170 lessons /level A1, Goethe institute
- Children dear and gladly around children.
- Experiences in baby-sitting, in the youth employment, by an internship in a kindergarten or alike
- Duration of stay: min. 6 months, max. 12 months
- Health certificate
- First time Au-pair stay in Germany
- Passport, valid one year after the planned return.
You would like to be an Au pair in Germany? Then simply call me or sends me an email.
Together surely we can find the suitable family for you!
Call now (+49 221 733030) or email